Thursday, January 13, 2011

NEW PAGES ON MY BLOG

Howdy Ya'll. Have you seen the new feature on blogger..'PAGES'? 
I Have taken advantage of this new feature
and now have a page for all my stuff, and not have other blogs to keep the pages of my musings separate.

First of all, I have a page for my designs in the form of 
e-packet painting patterns. I still have them on my
but the price is better right here on my
blog page, because I have no fees to pay for listings.
All patterns are $5.00.

Click on the tabs at the top of my blog to go to
my other pages.

I am in the process of adding paypal buttons, but I have most
of the pictures of my designs on the new page

You can post a comment here on this blog if you
see patterns you want that don't have a paypal button
yet. Or you may email me at susanwymola@live.com
to request any patterns you want.

Let's get to painting again! I've got cabin fever!



No comments: