Sunday, March 13, 2011

12 Year Anniversary for 'Cackleblossums Art'

It's a Celebration of being in biz as 'Cackleblossums' for 12 years.
I have always loved painting chickens and eggs just as much. I also like to paint flowers so the name
'Cackleblossums' was born.

This cute egg pattern is my logo but I have created
  a pattern packet to share!

"Eggfaces"

These little characters I created for my business logo and also
for Easter Decorations over the years. At Houston Art Expo in 2007

They are made from vinyl floor covering. 
I like to use the vinyl because you can cut
it out with scissors and make a layered effect.

You could also use water color paper or other paper products
instead of the vinyl floor covering.

I had a kit to make your own pin, but after many requests I
made the pattern packet available so you can purchase to make 
your own Eggface Creations. Just in time for Easter decorating.




find the pattern packet for sale at http://cackleblossums.etsy.com

or on this blog at the pattern packet page
of this blog
which are all $5.00
Painting patterns e-packets by Susan Wymola



1 comment:

Mud Pie Studio said...

Congrats on 12 years! Your stuff is always fun to see!