Friday, September 23, 2011

ESTATE SALE FINDS!

Since we opened the Country Flea Market
we don't get away as often as we like,
but today we escaped and lucked out
upon this estate sale. Whoo Hoo..
Lookie what we found..


 I love love love this neat Vintage
desk from the 60's.
I can just see it in a room in a house
that has a great library or reading room.
It would be great for kids to sit at and read
or do art. 
It's For Sale at the Country Flea Market!

Can't you just see this coffee table 
with a Makeover? It's a great size.
Available Now, but not for long.



This metal bucket is huge. I am not
sure exactly what kind of bucket this
is but the person who sold it
cried having to let it go. It was her grandfathers. I know just how she feels, I
don't like to let go of family heirlooms.
I paid her and ran like Hell.
BWWAAKKKK BWAAAAK BWAAK!!

No comments: