Friday, November 13, 2009

NEW VIDEO CLASS ON MY JUNKARTQUEENS NING


I am preparing for the video class of this painting, 'Sunshine Cafe Rooster'.
Registration is now open. Go to the link and sign in, and join the network.
junkartqueens.ning
Register here with paypal

This painting is on wood. I create a textured background and the technique
is done with tube acrylics, or at least thicker pigment paints. I'll show you
how to paint the colorful backgrounds and add a Rooster and you
can personalize this to say whatever You like. It doesn't have to be
'Sunshine Cafe', it can be customized by You.
The video will be uploaded and the class will begin Dec. 7.
The class fee is $24.00
I will be adding new classes and each of them will be one hour video classes
and you will recieve pdf files and jpg pics of the instructions and any line drawings.
I will teach you to make this Your Own Painting. It will be an original by you.
The junkartqueens.ning network is a place to learn and share.
I hope to see you in the Classroom!

1 comment:

Bearly Sane said...

That's one hell of a great rooster!
Good luck with your new video class.
Hugs,
Sandi