Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Texas Bluebonnet Season is Here

    
Come to Carmine, Tx..
I am showing my wares at 
Hill Country Collectibles
right off Hwy 290
West of Brenham, Texas




I painted this sign for Joyce's shop. I hope she likes it.



I have been busy painting Bluebonnets and Wildflowers




And of Course a few chickens




Something Funky in the Mix...


and More chickens




My Wall of 
Cafe 'Susan' Art & Musings




Little Mini Bluebonnet Scenes



Painting on an old Cupboard door




EVERYONE COME ON OUT AND SEE US


I'LL BE THERE MARCH 28TH AND 29TH!


2 comments:

Joyce Schiwart said...

Love your blog Susan. Thanks for posting when you will be showing your product at the shop. Hugs

Joyce Schiwart said...

great Blog Susan. Thanks for posting the dates you will be at the shop. Hugs